Sunday, September 21, 2008

Catching Up is Hard to Do

Greetings all! It has been a while since we have made a post on this here blog. Well we've been pretty busy. Heather has been working at her practicum for four days a week and has been spending the rest of her time either at school or doing school work.

I've been working hard on a project that doesn't seem to have an end. With my free time, I've been helping my mom and Bob at their house, cleaning our house, coordinating delivery of our new furniture, providing tech support to family and friends and sleeping. Okay, I've been mostly sleeping.

The weekend before last, we were at Carrie and Joe Pflumm's house for Jill's birthday. We got to see some of the friends that we haven't seen in a long time. We had a blast.

The next weekend, after braving the wild storms on Friday at Adam and Amanda's house, we woke up early on Saturday to head down to Wichita. Once there, I helped James hang a drywall ceiling in his basement. I also discovered that I am 1) out of shape, 2) older than I think and 3) in dire need of a hobby that doesn't involve computers. I had a lot of fun hanging the ceiling though. Heather spent the day with her parents and had a wonderful time hanging with them.

Monday, we celebrated my mother's birthday. Happy birthday, mom! Heather and I showed her videos of Heather's parents and James, Melissa and the puppies saying "Happy birthday!" We had a wonderful time.

This weekend, I spent some time helping mom in the basement to set up some bookshelves so that she could have a frame for the daybed she is putting in the basement. Heather managed to work two doubles on Saturday and Sunday. I spent most of the rest of the weekend watching movies and cleaning.

Well, that's all for now folks. Pretty boring, huh?

Laters.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bout time you updated. I was getting pretty bored around here. Btw, (and you being from jo co I expected more Jeff), Pflumm has 2 mm's

Jeffrey said...

Touche! Post edited. I've always been a piss-poor speller.