Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Wedding Weekend

Hey all! This weekend was a jam packed celebration of all things good! We were lucky enough to celebrate love, Mommies, and time with friends and family!

For those of you who may have missed a few posts, my friend Kym got hitched! It was a crazy time in Manhattan. We got our nails did, our hurr did, and Kym walked down the aisle and said her "I do"s!

It was GREAT seeing friends whom we haven't in awhile... there were people there I had not spoken to since high school. Some looked a LITTLE bit different.... :)


My folks followed us back to the city to watch our first win at sand volleyball (well, and to spend Mother's Day with us)! :) Afterwards, they EVEN treated Jeff and I to yummy ice cream! YAY! :)

All in all, it was a FANTASTIC weekend, one which we are still recovering from! Perhaps one of these days we will be all caught up on sleep... NAAAAAHHH!!!! :)

Hope all is well with you and yours! :)

No comments: