Thursday, January 7, 2010

Snow Day

For those of you unaware, KC has really taken a pounding this year in terms of winter weather. I myself saw 2 cars slide off the road on my commute home (1 was airborn before hitting the ditch... scared me to death). All of my meetings and appointments were canceled for today, and I thought I would share with you what snow days are all about:

Things NOT to do on a snow day:
Work
Clean
Eat healthy
Be responsible
Anything productive

Things to do on a snow day:
Talk on the phone
Play a gaming system or 2
Watch movies
Watch trash tv
Love on a puppy
Write a blog
Ensure all posts and statuses on facebook are updated and commented on

I jest. I have actually been alternating both lists and completing almost everything on here. Please stay safe and enjoy whatever you are doing. Hope all is well with you and yours. :)

No comments: