Saturday, January 2, 2010

Decade-tastic

Hey all! As many of you know (hopefully), not only did we usher in the beginning to a new year recently, we also ushered in the beginning of a decade. Therefore, my typical "yearly review" took the opportunity to expand.

In the last decade I: graduated high school, graduated college, successfully held my first post-college job, met the love of my life, completed my masters, became licensed for practicing social work, bought a house, got a dog, and got married. WOW.

Now let's take a look at just this past year: Masters, licensed, house, dog, married.

I think after reviewing this, I believe my New Year's resolution is definitely to slow down!!! I also have taken up James' challenge of no fast food for 6 months and no fried food at restaurants (excluding some of the fried sushi). We shall see how this goes. :)

Duncan is now reminding me that it's time for him to eat, so I need to wrap this up.

Hope all is well with you and yours, and may this year be better than your last. :)

Peace and Love,
Jeff and Heather

No comments: