Friday, October 9, 2009

Life as we know it

... busy. Blurring. Insanely busy.

Friends, we have hit the 6 week mark until the wedding. Invitations out? Not yet, but close. Bridesmaids dresses in? Some. Prettier than I imagined. I cried when I saw them... and then the saleslady did too. Pulled out all the hair on my head? Not ALL of it. Not yet, anyway. :)

Duncan is doing well, too. He's growing! Even after dropping him off at Doggy Daycare this morning and picking him up this afternoon I feel like he's grown at least a few tenths of an inch. We are crate training him, and so far it is going well... anytime Jeff and I can't come home in over a 3 hour span, we take him to Doggy daycare (typically 1 or 2 days per week). Best part? They have schedules for play, train, and even asked for, grooming. Can I go????? :)

Things with the house are also going well. It is pretty frustrating to me that a majority of our stuff is still in boxes, I can't find all of my shoes, and who knows where the blankets and towels ended up, but I also recognize that moving is a process and radically accept that it will be like this for awhile but will eventually get better (I know it's a super long sentence and I'm feeling sassy today so I am not going to go back and re-write it :).

I have been scheduling my clients later in the evening now that school has started for them and typically get home later... this means more time to play and take pictures. Here are some of my favorites!










Hope all is well with you and yours! :)

No comments: