Sunday, October 18, 2009

Updates

Here are a few quick updates on what Jeff and I have been doing:

Wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding, wedding... well, you get the idea. We were able to get the invitations finished last weekend and mailed (well, except for the few that we are now finding out were never on an original list but need invitations as well... if you are in this category, please remember that we love you very much and this was not an intended oversight).

Also, we have been working on the house in between working, trying to sleep, and wedding planning! I think I now have a bookshelf unpacked and set up. Yay me! Moving sucks! :)

Duncan is getting better at sleeping at night. By this, I mean instead of waking us every 2-3 hours, he now waits until 4:30 am before waking us on the hour every following hour. He's better than an alarm clock and much more persistent.

My Dad is having a relatively normal procedure Wednesday morning, but please keep him in your prayers. Everybody else seems to be doing relatively well. It sure is hard being this far from my folks, but at least I will get to see them this weekend. Missing everyone. Hope all is well with you and yours. :)

No comments: