Thursday, February 24, 2011

Heather, Party Planner Extraordinaire

Heather, Party Planner Extraordinaire. Let me tell you, in addition to my domestic diva skills, I am also becoming quite the party planner extraordinaire. In fact, I could probably add both to my resume pretty soon. :)

As some of you know, I am the Matron of Honor for my dear friend Kym. As her wedding is quickly approaching, I have found myself ordering invitations, booking venues, and planning the ultimate good time in party games. In fact, I've even wrangled her fiance into helping with some. :)

As per usual, there is usually a setback in my abilities. As many of you know, when I cook the setback is typically the smoke detector. I am somewhat ashamed to admit that when it comes to party planning, doing too many things at once seems to be my setback... For instance, I was checking out Jeff's cousin's registry for baby items while ordering invitations, and included the location of the cousin's registry instead of the couple's on the invitations. Oops. At least it was a quick fix, and Kym was totally ok with registering for more cool kitchen gadgets at another location. God bless dear friends! :)

Hope all is well with you and yours!!! :)

No comments: