Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Graduation!

For those of you who live under a rock or deep in a cave, I was hooded at graduation this weekend!!! The last two years culminated into one eventful day. My family and Kym drove from Spearville, my Uncle Frosty and Cathy came from Salina, and my longtime friend Kerri came from Wichita to celebrate the day with us. Here are a few pictures.

Amanda and I entered the program together and made it through together!

My family in front of the Jayhawk

Allison and Michael, Adam and Amanda, and Jeff and I in front of the Hawk

A group of us that had classes together

Jeff and I shared a quiet moment before graduation began

But of course, as usual, we made a bit of time for shopping. :)

Can you believe it?? I DID IT!!! :)


A HUGE THANK YOU goes out to everyone who supported and encouraged me through it all... it's been a BIG 2 years!!! THANK YOU to everyone who came to the graduation party. It was great to celebrate this accomplishment with people I love!!! :)

Hope all is well with you and yours!! :)

No comments: